Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
3029 Green Ridge Court, Jackson
You'll love all that this charming 1.5 story home has to offer on a nearly 2-acre lot right outside of the Jackson city limits! This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has a 2-car garage and a shop at the back of the property. In addition to the main-level master bedroom with an en suite, this home offers an option for a main-level laundry, currently being used as a pantry. A bonus room above the garage could be used as a 4th bedroom if needed. Hand-scraped hickory hardwood floors are throughout the home as well as new carpet. Updates to this home since 2015 include: New HVAC system, new deck, new roof, tile in basement bathroom and laundry room, new carpet, new doors and knobs, new powder room vanity and mirror, new paint throughout, concrete on driveway and under the new deck and the kitchen, master bathroom and upstairs bathroom cabinets were professionally painted. Call today for a private tour! Owner is a Missouri Licensed REALTOR.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.9200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,079
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 35 times.
- This listing was last updated January 18, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.