Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1607 Bertling Street, Cape Girardeau
Built in 1957 by one of Cape's finest and well respected local physicians, this home facade of Tennessee stone was completed by his father who was a stone mason from Oxford England. The interior has been completely and beautifully renovated by the current owners whose work is precise and meticulous. Predominately in the living room, dining, and family room, the amazing stone work is tastefully done and immaculately maintained. The kitchen features a beverage station, large pantry and hickory cabinets. The backyard is beautifully landscaped and is a private wooded area with loads of wildlife. Truly a Cape Hidden Treasure!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,263
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 215 times.
- This listing was last updated January 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.