Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
723 Odus Street, Jackson
Give me a home where the fur babies (and kids) can roam! Large fenced yard. Jackson Schools. Convenient, Affordable, Jackson, Missouri living at 723 Odus. This move-in ready home features 4 bedrooms, two full baths, and a one car garage. Family room in the lower level. Deck right off dining area. Kitchen features breakfast peninsula and pantry. Electric Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, and Disposal included. Located in the Orchard Elementary Jackson School district. Large lot includes two storage buildings. Home warranty included. Owner will consider paying some buyer closing costs based on offer. Litz Park is located just down the cul-de-sac street. Park features a walking trail, fishing pond, creek, and tennis/basketball court. There is a little league ball field nearby.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,682
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Split level
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 155 times.
- This listing was last updated April 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.