Home for sale - Jackson
219 North Hope Street, Jackson
Open house Sunday, June 23, 1:30 PM-3 PM
Corner of N. Hope and Pepper alley.
You've seen it! You've admired it! Now you can own it! This Jackson treasure was built in the 1870's by Mayor James Francis Brooks. He married Florence Adel Turnbough in 1875 and completed the home in 1876. This elegant home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, gorgeous open staircase, formal living room, formal dining room with fireplace, kitchen with adjoining breakfast room or family area. Main level master suite. Main level laundry. The upper level includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and office or nursery. The fully fenced backyard, 2 car oversized garage, and circle drive are added bonuses! The charm and character are everywhere in this fantastic home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,648
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 439 times.
- This listing was last updated June 18, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.