Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1906 N Sprigg Street, Cape Girardeau
This custom floor plan ranch was built in 2005 by Brandon Williams. Seller has maintained the beautiful landscaping, and added a new insulated front door and a new garage door on the side entry garage, which adds to the great curb appeal. All flooring throughout the home has been updated to porcelain tile. The living room, hallway and all 3 bedrooms have hand scraped wood-look black oak porcelain tile flooring. The kitchen and 2 bathrooms have a neutral beige porcelain tile. Cabinetry from Buchheit's has oil-rubbed bronze hardware.The updated kitchen Whirlpool appliances are no-fingerprint stainless and black. All curtain rods and blinds will stay. The master bedroom has a well designed walk in closet. Tilt-in windows are a plus. Seller is offering a one year home warranty. This home is in a great location near the University, hospital, and beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau shopping and restaurants. AND, everything you need is all on one level!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,258
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 487 times.
- This listing was last updated April 23, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.