Home for sale - Jackson
240 Keystone Drive, Jackson
You will absolutely love this Ranch with Brick front tastefully accented with stone in the quiet Oak Creek neighborhood on the edge of Jackson! The kitchen features custom crafted Beussink cabinets with granite countertops and a sit at bar that is open to the dining and living room. The laundry room doubles as a storm shelter as it is built-in solid concrete. There has been an extra 20 x 17 room built on to the back of the garage and opens to both the garage and the patio area which is currently used for a shop area but could be converted to an additional bedroom or just extra storage. The back patio off the dining area is covered allowing you to enjoy the evening while grilling out. Priced to Sell! Call for appointment today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,473
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 338 times.
- This listing was last updated February 5, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.