Home for sale - Perryville
1102 Port Perry Drive, Perryville
Just-in-time for spring! Lake Perry could be your new home away from home or your permanent residence with this charming log home with views of the spring-fed lake! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has the potential for a 3rd bedroom by enclosing the loft. The living room features a vaulted ceiling with a wood burning stone fireplace. Updates to this home include a 2 car detached garage complete with a covered patio (2013), walk-in tiled shower and heated floors in the main level bathroom (2015), custom cabinetry, appliances, and new flooring in the kitchen (2016), half bath was added in the basement (2016), new screens on the porch (2017), ceramic tile was added to the 2nd floor bathroom (2018) and a new roof was installed in (2018). The home sits on 3 lots, which could be subdivided again and sold.
- Status: Active
- School district: Perry Co.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.5700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,547
- Style: Cabin
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 102 times.
- This listing was last updated February 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.