Lovely Brick Ranch in good location
3905 Annwood Drive, Cape Girardeau
Enter this beautifully maintained 1.5 story, 3 bedroom, 2 3/4 bath home to find a large great room with vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning(insert) fireplace for the cold winter nights! The dining room offers access to the patio and flows into the kitchen with granite counter-tops, new appliances, Beussink cabinets & gorgeous back splash. The laundry is off of the kitchen for added convenience. The spacious master suite is on the main level with large walk-in closet. The walk-out lower level offers a large family room, full bath, a possible fourth bedroom & lots of storage. There is so much more this home has to offer. Make an appointment today to see this amazing home! All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,339
- Lot size is 100 x 125
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $2222
- Shade trees
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 475 times.
- This listing was last updated February 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.