Home for sale - Jackson
401 Spartan Drive, Jackson
Open house Sunday, February 24, Noon-2 PM
Jackson Blvd West to R on Pioneer Orchard L on Oak to end of Rd on right.
Seller is forced to relocate, which means a steal of a deal for some lucky buyer. Current owner purchased this beautiful home in 2017 with the understanding that he would finish it himself. Customized bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, HVAC, and more are yours to be had at a fair price. ALL appliances STAY! The 3-car garage alone is a tough find for this budget, AND the lower level garage has additional workshop space. The basement only needs ceiling finishing, but if you want to turn one of the rooms into a fourth bedroom and complete the roughed in bath, that is certainly an option. Worth noting is the location, as it is absolutely SUPERB! Public utilities and no HOA fees in this subdivision. Yet, the privacy here at the northeast corner of two dead end roads is a dream! Owner says deer and turkey often roam the open field just beyond the backyard. Don't let this one get away. Your sanctuary awaits!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,680
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 137 times.
- This listing was last updated February 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.