Pending: Apartment Duplex ready for new owners!
104 North Henderson Avenue, Cape Girardeau
All brick two story duplex, with both units having tenants. The main level unit with wood floors also enjoys the finished basement; two bedrooms & one bath on the main & two bedrooms and a 3/4 bath in the walk-out lower level. The kitchen has a nice amount of cabinets and a separate dining area. The second story has two bedrooms and one bath also. The owner pays for the sewer, water & trash bill. Some updates done in the last five years: deck, tuck-pointing, all bottom floor windows, roof & upper level patio. All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,059
- Lot size is 50 x 150
- Brick exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $820
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 212 times.
- This listing was last updated February 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.