Located on a Dead End Low Traffic Street in Ashland Hills Estates
3914 Carolewood, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $689
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Room to spread out in this 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home! Located in Ashland Hills Estates, this stone and stain wood sided home has a welcoming covered front porch. From here, enter the living room with neutral carpet and high vaulted ceiling with two skylights providing openness and light. Continue up to the dine in kitchen also with vaulted ceiling, skylight, casual bar area and pantry for stocking up. There is a separate more formal dining area off the kitchen. Three main level bedrooms and two full baths are located down the hall. The master bedroom has hardwood floors and his and her closets. The master has its own ¾ master bath. There is a full bath located off the hallway. Downstairs is a fourth bedroom, third full bath, family room with wood stove, full bath, and laundry. To the rear of the home, is a covered deck with ceiling fan that can be accessed from the dining area as well as the master bedroom. This home in the Clippard school district is located on a low traffic dead end street.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2870 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,552
- Lot size is 100 x 125
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: Multi-level
- Foundation: Finished Lower Level
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Stove
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1616
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 615 times.
- This listing was last updated April 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.