Centrally Located in Cape - Priced Right!
1835 Lawanda, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $454
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
DON’T RENT – BUY! Check out this 3-bedroom ranch home with large covered front porch in an established part of Cape that is convenient to everything. Walk into your living room with original hardwood floors; Oversized windows here to keep this area bright. The kitchen comes complete with all appliances. Off the dining area, is a den with wood stove and door leading to spacious enclosed sun porch. All three main level bedrooms have original hardwood flooring. There is a full hall bath and the Master has its own half bath. The full walk up basement has a family room and plenty of storage space. Laundry here. The backyard is fenced for your kids and pets.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,930
- Lot size is .220
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Fireplace in Den
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1099
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 393 times.
- This listing was last updated April 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.