Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1835 Lawanda, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $466
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Located in a subdivision right outside the city limits of Cape, is this ranch home sporting 3 bedroom with 2 full baths. Enter from your front door into the living room featuring laminate wood flooring and a large picture window to draw in the sunlight. The kitchen has newer cabinetry including a pantry for additional storage and a handy bar area. The kitchen and attached dining area have ceramic tile flooring. From here, through new sliding glass doors, you may go into the backyard to enjoy relaxation on a large concrete patio. Continuing down the hallway and into all three bedrooms is the attractive laminate flooring. The full bathroom off the hallway has a tub/shower combination with updated vanity and tile flooring. Downstairs, you will find a spacious family room, the second full bath (3/4) with tile floor, a room that could be used as a fourth bedroom or perhaps an office, laundry room, and storage. The back yard is good size and already comes fenced. This all electric home has a Cape address, but is located in Jackson School district.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,930
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Fireplace in Den
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1099
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 204 times.
- This listing was last updated March 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.