Located at End of Private Street - Detached SHOP
769 Cedar, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $304
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This wonderful 2 bed, 1 bath home would be a great rental property or starter home! It was previously rented for $700.00 a month. The property is equipped with an insulated, heated and cooled detached garage, plenty of parking and a fully fenced in yard. This property also offers a gas fireplace, a screened in porch, newer HVAC and water heater ! All carpet NEW April 2019. It’s within walking distance to a park. This home offers so much for under $75,000.00!!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.3400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,122
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $437
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 670 times.
- This listing was last updated May 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.