Move-in Ready! - Cape Girardeau
1820 Delwin, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $506
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Freshly remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home! There is new paint throughout the entire home and many other upgraded features. Gorgeous vinyl plank hardwood extends throughout most of the main level and the bedrooms have brand new carpet. The large living room connects to the dining area with plenty of room for a full table, both rooms have nice natural light. The kitchen has an updated feel with painted cabinets, new countertops, new sink and black appliances that stay! The main level master has a double closet for plenty of storage! Add in the finished basement to have over 1700 square feet of living space. The basement has a spacious family room - perfect for a playroom, office, or man-cave! Downstairs you'll also find the 3rd bedroom, laundry, full bath and access to the attached one car garage with a new door. The large backyard is full fenced with a patio area. The electric panel has already been updated! All that's left to do is move in and make it home!
Seller is a licensed Missouri Realtor.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,740
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Split level
- Foundation: Partial basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $882
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 431 times.
- This listing was last updated June 18, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.