Commercial property for sale - Cape Girardeau
120 North Main Street, Cape Girardeau
Built in 1880, you could own a piece of Cape Girardeau history! A total of THREE store front that are each 2 stories tall, this unique buying opportunity cannot be duplicated. Formerly a restaurant and bar in two fronts and the third was a beauty salon. Many fixtures including bar and kitchen equipment are included. 3 5 ton HVAC units service the buildings and the roof was replaced in 2015. The second stories could be amazing private lofts and residences or private offices. Many fixtures included. New roof 3 years ago. Many possibilities in this fantastic historical piece of property.
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 0.1000 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 232 times.
- This listing was last updated October 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.