Home for sale - Marble Hill
110 Opossum Creek Road, Marble Hill
What a relief!!! The work is already done for you. New paint inside and exterior along with new flooring through out the home. Has original hard wood under flooring on main level. Bathroom remodeled and laundry brought up to main level. The upstairs has been remodeled and now has two bedrooms. At the top of the stair's there is space where you could have a desk or could be used for a seating area. The basement floor has had two coats of a sealer. There is a two car detached garage and a third overhead door for storage of lawn equipment and any other storage you might need. Garage has fresh paint also. A privacy fence has been installed. And there is even more you will be getting three lots with all this. New water heater (electric) and forced air furnace (gas) in 2016, new central air conditioner unit May, 2018. Vent-less gas fireplace installed in basement 2019.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.7200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,659
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 26 times.
- This listing was last updated February 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.