Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
810 Donna Drive, Jackson
When it's right, it's right. And this spacious, gracious home gets so much right. First, its location, 2 blocks off E. Jackson Blvd, on 1.1 acre of lovely shade & nut trees. The extra garage offers covered parking for 4 vehicles, and/or a great workshop. Inside are generous, comfortably sized rooms. Hang out by the fire in the family room, with its wet bar & access to the huge covered deck. Granite countertops in the eat-in kitchen, formal living & dining room, a 1/2 bath for guests and main level laundry complete the 1st floor. Upstairs, the bedrooms are all nice-sized. The hall bath & master have been recently remodeled. The master bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the scenic back yard. The lower level walks out, w/a large L-shaped area currently used for the seller's home business, extra office/bonus room w/fireplace, full bath & storage. Priced well under appraisal, so you can budget all the updates that will make this yours. Come see why this home is just right for you.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,442
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 107 times.
- This listing was last updated February 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.