Home for sale - Jackson
1208 Lakewood Drive, Jackson
One owner home situated on a half acre corner lot in Bent Creek. If you looking for a home that offers a lot of square footage at an affordable price and is maintained meticulously, this is the home for you. Featuring over 2300 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and many updates such as new trim, paint, hardwood, and newer maple cabinets in the kitchen & pantry. All appliances stay with the home. Other features include a spacious living on the main level, spacious family room on lower level with wood built-ins and cultured stone wall with gas fireplace, and a 4th bedroom with egress window and half bath on lower level as well. Established landscaping on exterior with beautiful patio area overlooking a lake. Very peaceful setting!! Totally move in ready home!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,351
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 234 times.
- This listing was last updated April 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.