Home for sale - Jackson
240 Tumbleweed Pass, Jackson
This custom ranch home is nestled in Saddlebrook Ridge on a cul-de-sac and overlooks an expanse of open land in the neighborhood. When you walk in the front door you will know this home is well loved and has been perfectly maintained. With a phenomenal floor plan, high-end finishes, open living, a large kitchen with some new appliances, fireplace, formal dining, breakfast room, laundry off the kitchen, and split bedroom floor plan...but wait until you go downstairs to see this lower level layout. Walk in to a huge family room that is open to a kitchenette for the in-laws or any family member that needs their own living area. There are two lower level bedrooms, a bathroom and, a huge John Deere Room/storage room that is plumbed for a second laundry. This home is immaculate-move in ready-and gorgeous from top to bottom. SEMO Fiber is coming!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.8200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,251
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 283 times.
- This listing was last updated February 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.