Home for sale - Jackson
1408 Brookview Street, Jackson
Are you looking for a well maintained and upgraded home in Jackson? This 3 bedroom tri-level home has new hardwood flooring, newer HVAC, updated vinyl windows and lots lots more! The exterior is mostly brick and there is an attached two car garage and a patio for outdoor entertaining. The interior of the home has updated neutral paint colors and finishes. The kitchen is spacious and attaches to an area with a wood burning fireplace that the current owners are using as a study, but it would make a great breakfast nook or home office area as well. All three bedrooms and the full bath are located on the upper level, with a powder room on the lower level for guests. The garage, which was once a mother in law suite, has a bath that has a walk in shower, a functioning sink area, storage shelves, a wall mounted gas heater and a 220 breaker all located in the garage and can be utilized as a workshop or possibly an apartment. Close to major highways, commutes to work and shopping areas.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,941
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 492 times.
- This listing was last updated March 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.