Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
413 Whetstone Way, Jackson
Large, custom built, one owner brick & stone home on a cul de sac. Vaulted living room opens to a covered deck. Formal dining room and eat in kitchen with all appliances staying. Built in cubby with storage is a plus. Gas cook top (5 burner) & electric oven range. Granite counter tops, and wood and ceramic flooring throughout first floor. The Master Bath has a jetted tub, walk in shower, and double vanity. Main level laundry + hook ups in the lower level. The walk out lower level has a large full kitchen/dining area with a big bedroom plus an additional room for office/crafts with a closet. The 3rd garage has a workshop area and is designed to be a "safe room" for stormy weather. This home is a buy and price $23,000 below appraisal on 7/2019.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,776
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 408 times.
- This listing was last updated March 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.