All Brick Ranch Design Offers All the Extras
1507 North Farmington Road, Jackson
Open house Sunday, March 31, 1 PM-3 PM
Independence (Rt D) to North on Farmington at stoplight by Casey's. Property on left side of street.
This inviting all brick ranch dwelling has many coveted amenities including an accommodating floor plan that could certainly be a good fit for many. Most homes don’t offer 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths on the main level while still giving way for a potential 5th bedroom in the lower level but this one sure does. The vast open kitchen also provides an adjacent sun room, breakfast nook as well as a dining room giving way for easy entertaining. Basement is complete with a 4th full bathroom, HUGE family room along with a bar. The lack of storage certainly won’t be found in this home either with all the closets scattered throughout and the space of a large shop area. A side walkout leads you to nearly an acre corner lot lending way for great outdoor activities. When time comes to grill or just relax, enjoy the covered patio to the rear of the home. As you can see, this property is far from typical and will not only be coveted by you but all those you hold dear as well. Call today
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 0.8680 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,938
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 165 times.
- This listing was last updated March 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.