Pending: All Electric Jackson Home - One Owner
181 Glen Dr, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $648
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
*** ASK US HOW YOU CAN BUY THIS HOME WITH AS LITTLE AS $500 DOWN ***
This One Owner Ranch Home is located in the Twin Oaks Subdivision of Jackson. Freshly painted throughout, the living room has a vaulted ceiling and recessed lighting. The kitchen has a handy separate pantry closet and the stainless steel appliances are included. Sliding glass doors off the dining area lead out to the deck. All three main level bedrooms have neutral carpet. The master has its own bath with ceramic tile flooring. There is also a full hallway bathroom with tile flooring. The unfinished basement awaits your ideas for future expansion. It has been plumbed for a third bath and has a sump pump. This all electric home is located in the West Lane School District.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,372
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1251
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 557 times.
- This listing was last updated May 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.