Stunning Craftsman! - Cape Girardeau
660 Cloverdale Ranch Rd, Cape Girardeau
TURN-KEY CRAFTSMAN, MODERN COMFORT, IDEAL KITCHEN! The stand-out in Cloverdale has arrived! Such a charming home awaits, with an attractive covered front porch. Perched on a hill, you’ll appreciate the views and the setting even more. Enter through the two-car garage or front door into the living room, with a gleaming hand-scraped hardwood. Plantation shutters have been added and there is recessed molding with thick molding throughout—exactly what you’d want in a craftsman. All of the fixtures fit the room perfectly and the design. There is a gas insert in this room to comfortably sit back and enjoy. Continue on with the perfect flow from room to room to the kitchen, with plenty of room to the right for your dining, open and convenient. The kitchen refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and microwave are updated and stainless! The counters are a beautiful granite, same with the center island. The cabinets are tall, reaching the ceiling and spacious, a pantry included for abundant storage. Down the hall is a half bathroom, perfect for guests with large tile and a tall vanity. Across, find main-level laundry with additional cabinetry, a large closet, and a sink. The master bedroom is carpeted with recessed lighting, a center light featured, and multiple windows. There are also side-by-side walk-in closets. The master bathroom has dual sinks, a granite top for the vanity, a very nice whirlpool tub, and separate shower with a tiled floor. Upstairs, find THREE more generous sized bedrooms. The first two are carpeted with plantation shutters added as well. The next bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with a large window, the same shutters, and a large lighting fixture. The layout for guests, children, an office, knitting room, etc. is past ideal! Heading downstairs, find a large family room down the hall. Here is also the FIFTH bedroom, good size, carpeted with a large window. There is a full bathroom downstairs as well, large tile, and another nice vanity. Plenty of extra space for storage! Outside, you’ll find a comfortable deck area with a patio below. This home is all brick and vinyl. The doors and trim is a modern gray and shades have also been added, you won’t want to change a thing! Don’t miss your opportunity to schedule a showing for this beautiful craftsman TODAY!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,900
- Lot size is .370
- Brick & Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2018
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 377 times.
- This listing was last updated March 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.