RARE FIND: 2.94 Acre Setting with 30x40 Workshop
207 Pleasant Lake, Jackson
Open house Sunday, March 31, 1 PM-3 PM
Hwy 61 to County Road 513, Left onto Pleasant Lake Drive, Home is on Immediate Left.
2.94 Acre Setting with Immaculate, Updated Ranch Style Home and Additional Detached 30x40 Workshop! This is a rare find of living space, acreage, and workspace: something for everyone!. This beautiful home has over 3500 finished square foot with a full finished walkout lower level: complete with 2ND FULL KITCHEN: perfect for large gatherings! Main level features spacious living areas with abundant natural light, vaulted ceiling, new hardwood flooring. Upstairs kitchen has custom cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances. Sunroom overlooks open country side; ideal for that morning cup of coffee or a functional office space. Lower level features large family room, recreation room, 4th bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and spacious gathering area. Detached 30x40 workshop with overhead garage door, wood burning stove. Property is fenced, landscaped, and well maintained all around. Property is not a part of subdivision, does not have covenants/restrictions, does not pay HOA dues.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 2.9400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,646
- Lot size is 2.94
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Full, Walk Out Basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 188 times.
- This listing was last updated March 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.