1915 Sherwood, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $660
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
You’ll fall in love with this unique split level home located in Northfield subdivision. Walk into a spacious living with a wood burning fireplace. The cabinets have been recently painted and all the appliances stay.
Upstairs you will find a full bath, two bedrooms and a massive master with en-suite and attached bonus room. The lower level which is attached to the garage has space for a play area, office or family room, a half bath and laundry room. With a fenced in back yard and being in the Alma Schrader school district, this home is a perfect fit for any family.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,536
- Lot size is 9583
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 2
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Electric
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1282
- Fenced yard
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 341 times.
- This listing was last updated March 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.