Check out this Cape Home with Numerous Upgrades
62 Rivercrest Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $478
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
***NEW LISTING ALERT IN CAPE***
This all electric split-foyer home has been well maintained and has had many upgrades throughout the years. The home sits on a very large lot and has a separate RV pad with RV hook ups on the side of the house. The upstairs of the home has an open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. Also upstairs are 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. The downstairs of the home has one large room that would be a perfect family room, storage area, 4th bedroom, etc. Also downstairs is the utility room which houses the washer/dryer hook ups and a 3/4 bathroom. The home has an attached two car garage, nice deck off of the dining room, and a fenced in area for your pets. Recent major upgrades to the home within the past 7 years are: roof, siding, HVAC, windows, water heater, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ¾
- Includes approx. 0.2400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,209
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Finished Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1979
- Fenced yard
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 393 times.
- This listing was last updated March 20, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.