Pending: Jackson One Level Home - 4 years old!
621 Sara Street, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $588
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Move in ready - 3 bed, 2 bath home, all main floor living with attached 2 car garage! This adorable ranch home is only 4 years old and is ready and waiting for you! Covered front porch to enjoy your morning coffee or evening conversations. Enter the home to a open concept living, kitchen and dining. Kitchen/Dining has tile floor, plenty of counter space and cabinets, plus a full size pantry. There is a center island that can be moved. Off the kitchen/dining is a door leading to a nice sized flat yard. Hallway bath has tile floor, sink with storage and tub/shower combo. Master bedroom has carpet, ceiling fan, nice sized closest and a attached Master bath. Master bath has tile floor, sink with storage and tub/shower combo. Other 2 bedrooms have carpet and ample closest space. This cute home is close to I-55 and Jackson's newest elementary school. Don't miss out!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,204
- Lot size is .220
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1246
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 292 times.
- This listing was last updated April 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.