Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
9652 State Highway 177, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, September 22, 1:30 PM-3 PM
Lexington to Big Bend/Hwy 177. Home located between Egypt Mills and Trail of Tears.
Nice brick ranch on 8.75 acres in Nell Holcomb school district. Home offers plenty of space for the whole family with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, sliding door in dining room opens to patio, sliding door in master bedroom opens to deck, and living room with woodburning fireplace. Lower level has family room also with woodburning fireplace, 4th bedroom, office area, 2nd bath, and spacious laundry room that leads outside. This peaceful country setting comes with pecan trees, black walnut trees, garden area, shed for wood & equipment, and an old chicken coop. The home sits about in the middle of the acreage so you can enjoy nature from every direction.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 8.7500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,480
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 499 times.
- This listing was last updated September 13, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.