Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1735 Ridgeway Drive, Cape Girardeau
Full brick home with two car garage plus full walk-out basement with Windows. (3692 total sq ft) (tiled enclosed entryway with storage, plus garage.) Home is in a highly desirable park-like neighborhood. Very convenient location. 3 bedrooms plus large walk-in closet that can be converted back to bedroom or office. Soaring stone gas fireplace in living room with vaulted ceiling and brick wood-burning fireplace in basement. Central Vac! Open staircase to basement. Black oak, red oak and white oak hardwood and tile floors. REAL Cherry wood paneled walls in dining room. Original Anderson Windows with storm windows and screens and Original Anderson Glide Windows with screens in the U-shaped windows in the living room. Lots of light and Panoramic view from top of the hill. Custom shades in living room and dining room. Walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, appliance center, wall oven and gas cook top in angled ceiling kitchen. Fenced back yard. Garden shed with window, work bench and shelving.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,900
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 193 times.
- This listing was last updated July 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.