Home for sale - Glen Allen
11392 West State Highway 34, Glen Allen
2BR, 1.5BA, Brick Ranch sitting on 1.49 Acre, Window AC, 2-Car Detached Garage with breaker box, concrete floor, and built in workbenches and storage, Large Eat-In Kitchen with Beamed Ceiling, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pellet Stove, Double Doors, & Side Door to outside. Living Room with MTX Wall Speakers, Brick Wood Burning Fireplace, Baseboard Heaters, Laminate Flooring that opens to the 20x20 Deck and 24x8 Covered Porch. ½ bath with Washer/Dryer, Single Sink, Laminate Flooring. Bedrooms with Carpet, & Ceiling Fan. Full Bath, Double Sinks, Tub/Shower, Closet, & Vinyl Flooring. New Roof, Private Well, State Approved Septic, Water Softener. Level Lot, Lawn Water Feature. 10x12 & 16X11 Utility Sheds, 2-20x20 2-Car Canopies. Hwy 34 Road Frontage (464'), Woodland R-IV Schools. Creek behind property for the kids to play in.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 1.4900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,375
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 134 times.
- This listing was last updated April 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.