Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
524 Elm Street, Jackson
CLOSE TO JACKSON CITY PARK - All brick ranch located on a quiet street 1 block from Jackson City Park. This home has features such as a cedar lined hall closet and a laundry chute located in the recently updated bathroom. Fresh paint, original hardwood floors, new countertops and Beussink cabinets make this a must see. Whether you are a newly married couple, starting a family, or wanting to downsize, this is the perfect home for you. The partially finished walk out basement leads you to a fully fenced back yard. Extra storage can be found in the shed located at the rear of the property. If you don't want a leisurely walk in the park, enjoy the outdoors on your covered deck; Swing your troubles away, rain or shine.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,053
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 18 times.
- This listing was last updated April 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.