Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
446 Culloden Moore, Jackson, Jackson
New construction in the newest phase of savors farm. Hottest Dev. in Cape Country, with easy access to Cape, Jackson, the interstate, and all the amenities of the city including charter internet. But even better less taxes, peaceful and bigger lots! This home is setting on a .62 acre lot that backs up to woods, completely flat private backyard. 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage with a full unfinished walkout basement for future growth with over 1600 square feet on the main level. This is not your typical spec home, not only is it bigger with spacious split bedroom concept but the builder has added his own touch to it. For example unique woodwork trim, step up ceilings, cathedral ceilings, tiled back splash granite, stainless appliances, upgraded cabinetry, hardwood, covered deck with steps just to name a few. Special features with floor plan included huge walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and shower, ample closet space, separate formal dining room and over sized rooms.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.6200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,606
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 220 times.
- This listing was last updated July 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.