PENDING SALE! Rock Garden Subdivision: Jackson Schools, City of Cape Utilities
3601 Tower Ridge, Cape Girardeau
Light, Bright and Open New Construction Home in Convenient Rock Garden Subdivision. You'll love the functionality of this floorplan, offering large living and entertaining spaces. Classy kitchen finishes with gray cabinetry, quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Master suite features walk in closet, His and Hers vanities. Lower level is unfinished but plumbed for 3rd bath and quick finish out. Walks out to nice sized back yard on a Corner Lot. Seller is offering an allowance of $2500 toward closing costs!!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,723
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 347 times.
- This listing was last updated August 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.