Home for sale - Jackson
1169 State Highway FF, Jackson
Beautiful 2600+ square foot custom 1.5 story home built on 4 acres. Home includes master bedroom, 1.5 baths, an office/den or formal dining room, and laundry room on the main level with an open concept feel. The upstairs has two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom and also has a bonus room for toys, and office, and/or storage. Enjoy a large bathroom attached to the 18' x 18' master bedroom and a large walk-in closet. The kitchen has storage space provided by nearly 60 running feet of custom cabinetry and a large pantry. The living room features an open staircase and a cathedral ceiling with a floor to ceiling gas fireplace. A second flue is included for the secondary heat of a Clayton wood stove in the basement that easily heats the entire home. The HVAC system is only 3 years old and the engineered hardwood floor and 18' x 18' ceramic tile is only 1 year old. The full walk-out basement is partially finished and has a full bath and office or possible fourth bedroom.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 4.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,120
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 822 times.
- This listing was last updated May 30, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.