4 Bedroom Home - Jackson
521 Harrison Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $567
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house is MUCH larger than it looks and sits on a corner lot in the heart of Jackson. The main level of this home has original hardwood throughout, an eat-in kitchen, living room (currently being used as an office, large dining room, multi-purpose area), 3 bedrooms, and an updated full bathroom. The basement of this home has been completely finished/remodeled in the past 10 years. Full windows were added, a walkout door leading to a side patio, a full master suite with 3/4 shower in the master bath, a half-bath, family room with wet-bar, surround sound, and recessed lighting, a laundry area, and a half-bath. The roof of this home is 10 years old as well. The backyard is flat and has two patios- perfect for sitting out and enjoying the BBQ smells this summer.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,128
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Finished Walk-out Basement
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $967
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 260 times.
- This listing was last updated May 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.