Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
3306 Ridge Road, Jackson
Beautifully updated 2 story home on 0.68 acre lot in the heart of Jackson. Location is prime for this 4 bed, 2.5 bath home which includes a mostly finished basement, gas fireplace, and John Deere room. Beussink maple cabinets, quartz countertops, and a new HVAC system for the upstairs in 2016 are just some perks this one has to offer. Enjoy grilling or drinking coffee from the large rear deck, which provides a breathtaking view. New roof and siding were installed in 2016 as well. Windows have a transferrable warranty, and the 2 car garage is oversized. For those families looking for an updated and affordable home close to it all - this one is for you. Set up a showing today! This one won't last long!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.6800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,478
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated April 17, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.