Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
890 Eagle Point Circle, Cape Girardeau
This is the country estate your looking for! Immaculate custom built ranch home on a three acre lot in the Eagle Pointe Subdivision, off County Road 621. Enter the foyer and see an office/den with custom built-in shelving, across from a formal dining room. Then step into an open design great room, kitchen, breakfast room with fireplace and solid wood floors. A great space for family gatherings or entertaining, with tons of natural light looking across the large deck and spacious backyard. The home features a split bedroom design, with a large master suite and main level laundry. The lower level is a spacious family room/recreational area with a wood burning fireplace, wet bar, game space, and bath with sauna. Lots of windows, and walks out to a covered patio. A fourth bedroom and bath can be easily built in, see plans for details. Another feature is an oversize utility garage with power door opener and plenty of space for a workshop and tool storage.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,756
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 49 times.
- This listing was last updated April 15, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.