Home for sale - Jackson
739 Cypress Creek Lane, Jackson
Enjoy the good life! Great views and gently rolling hills describe this 25 acres just minutes from town (additional 25 acres available). The property is roughly half wooded with lots of deer and turkey and half pasture, great for row cropping, horses, or cattle. The property offers a farmhouse style 3 BR 2 BA ranch with a large kitchen with custom cabinets and large island with butcher block top. The dining room features a built in hutch. The family room has a brick gas fireplace, and the master closet doubles as a storm room. The property also has a 24 x 24 1 BR, 1 BA shouse and a 40x40 barn. Seller is a MO licensed Realtor.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 25.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,836
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated May 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.