Pending: Ask How YOU Can Make This Your HOME with as little as $500 Down!
903 Old Cape Road, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $425
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Don’t pass up this Full Brick Jackson Home. The living room has original hardwood flooring and newer windows. The eat-in kitchen includes all appliances (gas stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator) and has a ceramic tile floor. Both these rooms have crown molding. Original hardwood flooring continues in the hall way and into both main level bedrooms. The full hall bath has tile flooring and an attractive updated vanity. Downstairs is a carpeted good size family room. You could section an area easily off to create a third bedroom. This home sits on a corner lot with a side entry garage. Off the garage is a screened-in porch. The flat backyard is chain link fenced.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,130
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $579
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 502 times.
- This listing was last updated May 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.