S P A C E for You and Yours !!
2124 Nottingham Lane, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $636
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, August 25, Noon-2 PM
This Quad-Level home in the Alma Schrader school district is ready for its new owners!!! The main level of this home has a living room, kitchen, dining area, and 2-car garage. The upper level features the master suite with 3/4 bathroom, 2 regular bedrooms, and a hall full bath. The lower level offers a family room with wood burning fireplace, the 4th bedroom, and a laundry room with 3/4 bathroom. From the lower level, there is another small staircase to the unfinished basement. This space houses all of the mechanics of the home and makes a great storage area.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,604
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1098
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 691 times.
- This listing was last updated August 21, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.