**Very Cute **AFFORDABLE **3 Bedroom Home
1825 William, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $344
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Super Cute and **AFFORDABLE** Cape Home. The kitchen of this home has updated flooring, crown molding, and nicely painted cabinets. The stove and refrigerator will remain. The roomy living room has refinished original hardwood flooring and quaint arch entry ways. Both main level bedrooms also have original hardwood flooring. The full hall bathroom is surrounded in attractive black and white tile. The upstairs loft can be transformed into a third bedroom master. Downstairs is an unfinished basement. The washer and dryer will remain as well. Plenty of storage space here. This home sits on a corner lot and has a side entrance one car detached garage with concrete floor. Yard is chain linked fence so bring Fido along.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 967
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $474
- Fenced yard
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 272 times.
- This listing was last updated May 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.