Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
2520 Litz Boulevard, Jackson
Perfectly Maintained, Spacious Four Bedroom, Two and a Half Baths, Two Story, Spacious Home (over 3000 sq ft) located in Bent Creek Subdivision, Situated on a 1.09 Acre Lot. Interior and Woodwork have been Freshly Painted. Main level offers: Laundry, Half Bath, Kitchen (all kitchen appliances stay), Breakfast Area, Formal Dining, Formal Living Area, Family Room with Wood burning fireplace insert, *Additional Closed In Sitting Area for view of the Expansive Backyard* Oversized 2 car garage with storage/work area. Concrete Patio 47x10. Roomy Upper Level provides: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths. Master includes Bonus Sitting Room for reading & overlooking the lake view across the street, walk-in closet, Master Bath has separate Shower, Jetted Tub, & 2 Sinks. Unfinished Lower Level provides Storage Closets PLUS Sawdust Vacuum System for the woodworking projects. Built In Home Generator & Preventative Radon System. *Homeowners have Fishing Privileges*
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,043
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 26 times.
- This listing was last updated May 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.