Pending: Need 4 Bedrooms? Here You Go!
1311 N. Henderson, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $587
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Roomy 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath tri-level home. The main level has a living room with laminate wood flooring and a view of woods across the street. The kitchen includes all appliances, has tile flooring, and could accommodate a small table. The dining room is conveniently open to both the living room and kitchen, a door from here leads outside. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. All three bedrooms have original hardwood flooring. The master bath is ¾ with a tiled shower and tiled flooring. The full hall bath has a tiled tub/shower combo. Downstairs is a good size family room with a wood burning fireplace and tile flooring. The fireplace is flanked on both sides with shelving. Sliding doors from here lead out to the concrete patio and the wooded backyard. Off the family room is a half bath, laundry room (includes washer, dryer, water softener), and fourth bedroom. The metal roof is 2-3 years old. If you need space to S P R E A D out, put this on your list to view!
Seller is a licensed MO Realtor.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,128
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1138
- Shade trees
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 400 times.
- This listing was last updated July 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.