New Construction Home - One Level Living
722 Old Mill Dr, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $952
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
If you’re looking for a 1-story home with a comfortable lifestyle, try this spacious 3-bedroom, 2 bath NEW Construction home in Cape. This Ranch Home is Handy to everything – shopping, restaurants, Doctor’s Park, Interstate 55. The living room has hand-scrapped hardwood flooring and recessed lighting. The ceiling is tall here – 10 feet to be exact. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a large island. All cabinets are soft close. The main kitchen cabinets are dark, and the island is white creating a nice contrast. The builder is offering a $2000 allowance toward appliances. The dining area is off the kitchen and doors from the dining lead outside to a nice size covered concrete patio, plenty of room for your grill and table and chairs. The main level laundry includes cabinets for storage. The master bedroom is roomy, carpeted, and has a large walk-in closet with organizers. The master bath has large tile flooring, a large walk-in shower. The master vanity has dual deep sinks and soft close doors. There is a linen closet. The remaining two bedrooms both have carpeting, ceiling fans, and large windows. The hall bath also has the large tile flooring and a taller vanity. This home has a brick front, wood shutters, and wood pillars creating a picture-perfect curb appeal view. This all electric home has 1700 sq ft of main level living.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,700
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 418 times.
- This listing was last updated July 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.