Luxury Living in Dalhousie Subdivision
1661 Helmsdale, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $2,026
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Sophisticated Home Available in the desirable Dalhousie Subdivision. Upon entry of this Amazing home you will note how it opens into the great room, formal dining room, and kitchen. Hardwood flooring flows into these rooms and down the hall. These areas share a soaring ceiling dotted with recessed lighting. In the corner of the living room creating a dramatic focal point is an electric fireplace outlined in stone from floor to the high ceiling. Glass doors from the living room lead out to the covered concrete deck. Open to the living room is the tremendous chef’s kitchen with custom cabinets with lighting beneath (S & W Cabinets), quiet close drawers, and roll out shelving. Counter tops are attractive quartz with a stone backsplash. All appliances are stainless, and the refrigerator appears hidden behind the beautiful cabinetry. The separate formal dining room ceiling is highlighted in crown. There are three main level bedrooms. The master suite has a triple tray ceiling creating height and the same hardwood flooring. The master bath has a free-standing soaking tub, tiled walk-in shower with rain shower head, large his and her vanities with quartz countertop, and crown. The master walk-in closet is sure to spark joy with all its built-ins and drawers. The full hall bath has tiled flooring, a tiled shower, and two separate vanities with quartz counters. Also found on the main level is a half bath and a laundry room hidden behind a pocket door. The laundry room comes with a sink and cabinets for storage. Downstairs is a generously sized family room full of windows (9) with a sliding door leading out to the patio. There is a fourth bedroom with crown and a large closet. The third full bathroom is nearby with a quartz topped vanity and tiled shower/tub combo. Double doors in an area lead outside – great place for mower and landscaping storage. A fifth bedroom could be added if needed. The furnace is energy efficient as is the tankless water heater. This Full Brick home is located adjacent to the private Dalhousie Golf Club situated on 1000 beautiful acres.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,334
- Lot size is 9,583
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Finished Basement - Walkout
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2383
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 208 times.
- This listing was last updated June 26, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.