Home for sale - Jackson
402 East Adams Street, Jackson
Open house Sunday, November 24, 1 PM-3 PM
Main Street to S Georgia, corner of S Georgia & E Adams
Restored historic 1893 German Vernacular Brick Home completely restored with 1850 sq ft finished. The entire home inside and out has been carefully researched and creatively modernized with historical character. The brick home was built in 1893 by a civil war veteran. Brick interior walls all 8 inch thick and there are 10 ft ceilings. Vintage light fixtures, original Missouri heart pine refinished wood floors, double doors entering into the master bedroom, original restored claw foot tub in master bath. The kitchen features granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances & decorative English tiles made in England in 1890. Original doors on the front porch-one with mail slot, still in use today. The half round gutters fastened to the roof are museum quality. All new electric, plumbing and central heat and air. All of the restoration does not take away the modern convenience and life style that we accept today, come see for yourself.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,850
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 567 times.
- This listing was last updated November 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.