Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
312 Bellevue Street, Cape Girardeau
Welcome to the Hunze House. Built in 1891, this Queen Anne Victorian-era Bed & Breakfast has been meticulously maintained & beautifully restored. From the outside, you'll notice the 3 unique dormer styles, spacious front porch & beautiful landscaping. Once inside, admire the rich architectural details, beautiful antiques, stenciled 10.5 ft ceilings, stained glass, hand carved wood, original doors & trim work. The home has 5 guest suites. Each has a private bath & is decorated with antiques that have been hand selected from around the world. Both the East Ladies' Parlor & West Gentlemen's Parlor have working pocket doors & original fireplace mantles. The formal dining room includes antique English Country Rose place settings for 8 & a stunning crystal chandelier. Unique to the age of this home is the oversized kitchen with pantry & office area. Also unique is the second floor laundry. The 3 car garage has a 1 bed/1 bath apartment. Property is being sold with all contents included.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Includes approx. 0.3500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,090
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,515 times.
- This listing was last updated May 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.