Spacious 4 Bedroom in Popular Neighborhood
2029 Kenneth Drive, Cape Girardeau
**JUST HIT THE MARKET** Immaculate Home in Popular Cape Girardeau Neighborhood! All Brick Ranch with 4 Bedrooms, Large Living Areas, Formal Dining and Spacious Master Suite. Main Level Laundry. The Kitchen Features New Granite Countertops and Solid Beussink Cabinetry, Center Island and Breakfast Nook Area (Bosch dishwasher - these are so quiet). Separate Formal Dining Room. Living Room is Oversized and Features a Wood Burning Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Fresh, Neutral Paint Colors. You'll Love How Light and Open this Home Is! Full, Partially Finished Basement: 4th Bedroom, plumbed for Bath, Already Framed for Living Area. Backyard is Fenced with Mature Trees. Located in Established and Convenient Neighborhood, just off of Lexington Avenue.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,247
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Full basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: One - Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 82 times.
- This listing was last updated May 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.