**Beautiful Home**5+ Acres**Altenburg**Bring Your Horses
351 Sandy, Altenburg
Estimated monthly payment: $1,033
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
If you have had a longing to live in the country, come see this ranch home on 5.2 acres in Altenburg (Jackson Schools). This Brick and Vinyl Home has 3 main level bedrooms, 2 lower level bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The living room has hardwood flooring with a vaulted ceiling. The living room is open to the dining area and kitchen – great for family functions and entertaining guests. Beautiful quartz countertop and back splash have been added in the kitchen along with an extended bar area. French doors from the dining area lead to a deck. Main level laundry is in the hallway by a handy pantry. There is a hall bath with walk-in shower and tile flooring. Gleaming hardwood flooring continues down the hall into the three main level bedrooms. The master bedroom has his and her closets. The master bath is spacious and has his and her vanities. In the walk-out basement is a spacious family room with wood grain tile and recessed lighting. The wood grain tile continues into the two bedrooms and full hall bathroom. Both bedrooms have plenty of closet space. There is a second laundry room on this level. Home has a side-walk-out to the patio. A gravel driveway leads to the walk-out area of the home and to a shop. The Shop is 30 x 40 with concrete floor, water, and 220 amp electric. Electric is underground. House has propane heat, county water, and septic. The home windows tilt out and the doors are six panel. You can have horses here but no poultry. Roof is new 2019 and comes with a warranty. Two car attached side-entry garage.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 5.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,912
- Lot size is 226,512
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full basement - finished- walk out
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1333
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 461 times.
- This listing was last updated July 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.